Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus Transmission Shaking
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 04:37 PM   #95
Beepster
Banned

Fan#: 88947
What I Drive: Black 2012 Elantra GL

FF Reputation: 1 Beepster Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hello tnsign23,

Beepster,

It can be disheartening seeing these posters with concerns. While it seems they are having the same issue, the causes may be different. Your trade-in would depreciate in the two month ordering period, so for the value to be lessened is not unusual. I cannot speak on future models, but we are not replacing current model transmissions with a different transmission.

~Natasha
I change cars every 2 to 3 years ,so buying a new car is not a new experience for me.This is the first time that I see the value of my trade in being dropped because of the excessive waiting time for the delivery of a new car.

As for an update on my situation ,I contacted Ford of Canada Customer Relationship Centre and hopefully I'll know in a few days if they will recommend a new car for me.It was kinda funny when they asked me what I wanted from Ford.I simply said "A car that work!".

Seriously,It's been 8 weeks and because I don't trust this car ,this pretty much ruined my vacation.And for most of it ,I had that rolling billboard that they call a loaner.Yeah sure I'm going to go on a road trip with a loaner.Hopefully Ford will either fix this permanently or simply replace my car.And this time I want the manual transmission.