Guimpy
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88333
What I Drive: 2012 Platinum White Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Guimpy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guimpy View Post
The car was ready in no time. I had arranged for shuttle service for pick up from work. The hose for the rear washer fluid was pinched and that's what was keeping it from flowing. The washer fluid flows real good now. They cleared the trans adaptive table... I was told the car might still jerk a bit at first but should disapear as time goes by. My break in period starts from fresh as of today. I can say that there is no more shaking while on idle/park. I can't say that I see any difference in driving the car for now. I'm optimistic that it will get better. Hopefully my driving is good and it'll adapt to it well! :)
Ok so days have gone by and I'm back to give an update. Like I said in the previous post, I no longer feel the car shake or shudder while on idle and I'm happy about that. I cannot say that I feel any difference in the shuddering while driving but it seems as though I've gotten used to it and it doesn't bother me as much. I've been talking with some people who own dual clutch type of transmission and they told me that this is normal. It seems weird when you are used to driving an automatic transmission but that's how it is. After reading a few posts on the forum and hearing it from others, I am now confident that my car is running like it should. Learning more about the car and other owners helped me realize that. I am very happy with my new purchase.