New update, motor mounts have been upgraded, with crappy pictures
Transmission mount before install. I wasn't thrilled about the design of the VF mounts. They look functional, just not optimized for what we're trying to do here. The stock mount uses a burly nyloc nut. I'm pretty sure that friction from the bushing should keep thinks from coming loose, but I added some blue locktite for just in case.
Original mount, pretty rough shape.
Mount is out.
New mount, all torqued down and in place. The VF piece is tricky to get lined up right.
Old passenger side halfway through disassembly. This mount was completely trashed, what a crap design from the factory.
New mount in, I liked the concept of this guy better, but I would add a few tweaks to it. The bolts supplied could be a little longer... Added blue locktite for where the aluminum mount bolts to the steel bracket. These bolts come with split washers in the kit, and if you read Carrol Smith's books, you'll know that split washers are useless.
Vibration didn't feel any worse, so that was good. Actually since the passenger mount was so bad, I got rid of a wierd vibration on decel.