Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Highway lane drifting
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 07:58 AM   #129
herbz
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 84909
What I Drive: 2012 SE Hatch 5MT Sterling Grey

Points 7,501, Level 57
Points: 7,501, Level: 57 Points: 7,501, Level: 57 Points: 7,501, Level: 57
Level Up 76% Completed
Level up: 76% Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 herbz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamustry View Post
what build dates have been receiving the "fixed" racks? do you know?
To be honest no idea. Anything as of last week since that is when mine was built would be a good guess.

Test Engineer: That's indeed extremely frustrating. My dealer gave me the same runaround saying "we don't have time to go on an extended test drive" at which point I got (slightly) nasty with the guy until he was saying "don't worry, we will do everything we can to fix your car, but it might take some time". I said I was fine with that but to force the issue I insisted that I didn't want my car back until the issue was fixed.

If this helps you can have your Ford Corporate rep refer to my case number: 146002131. I'm not sure how it would help but I think you really need to lay into the Ford Corporate rep so he/she will in turn lay into your dealer. I don't know if trying another dealer at this point would be a good option. It's unfortunate that you've had to take so much personal time to rectify this issue to no avail. Once again I wish you luck and hope things work out for you.