Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Ford Focus Steering Problem
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 07:42 PM   #31
yamahacreeker
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 89010
What I Drive: 2012 race red focus

FF Reputation: 1 yamahacreeker Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Mn 2012 ford focus guy and Terasah are not wrong about the steering on the 2012 ford focus. My daughter bought one here in Manitowoc Wi. Their discriptions of the steering probblem is spot on.... brought it back to the dealer 2 weeks later with what I would call it an OVERSTEER problem. If you have ever driven a go cart and turned the steering wheel just a little to correct and nothing happens so you turn just a faction more and it shoots you 10 extra feet one way or the other that is what it does. Now she took it for a get away weekend to the great up noth and a light came on in the dash that looks like an EYE she drove it in to the local dealer where she was... It was 4:40 pm with 5 guys standing around waiting to go home and none of them would help her or even take a peak at what was going on./... so she drove to her destonation and the light in the dash went from yellow to red and the steering locked up . Now it needs to be towed and I am pissed for her cuz a ford dealership would not help her because everyone there had to go home right away..... Monday morning I am calling a 800 number for customer service at Ford motor company and tell them what kind of people work in their ford dealerships.

Last edited by yamahacreeker; 08-22-2011 at 08:45 AM.