Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 09' Datalog issues (bad PID values)
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
Focusalaska
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 68329
What I Drive: 2009 Ebony SES

FF Reputation: 2 Focusalaska Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Smile 09' Datalog issues (bad PID values)

Ok to start I am running Livelink6.4 with A updated Xcal3. Once i got all installed and updated on the computer, and after hooking up to the car. Tom and I started getting the PID's selected to do a test data-log. When data-logging a few of the PID's were showing up with obviously incorrect values.

After much tinkering around with Livelink. I found if I Started with 4 PID's the values were spot on. If I selected a couple more PID's i would get incorrect values again. Little more tinkering around, and i found if I ONLY add 1 PID at a time to my list I could get ALL PID's showing correct values.

For some reason Livelink doesn't like adding more than 1 PID to the list at a time. I don't know if anyone else is having the same issues as me, but if someone finds this useful it was worth the time of me typing it.

Team Duratec #23
Official SES Registry #49
Tom's Tune, DDMTUNING 5000k HI/LO & FOGS, Switchback LED turn signals, AR103's gapped .54, FSWerks CAI. more to come