Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - The 2012 Window Tint Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 11:02 AM   #215
blackraven456
Focus Addict

Fan#: 88061
What I Drive: 2012 Black Focus Titanium Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 blackraven456 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hey general question for everyone. I've never gotten my windows tinted before and as I understand it the tint can be cloudy for a few days afterwards and that I need a chamois and foam to clean them after like 5 days. How well does the cloudiness clean up? 100% ?

I think I'm going to go with Formula1 ceramic, 30% all around when I finally get my ride. There is a shop here in woodbridge that gets good reviews and they gave me a $350 quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbrown07 View Post

Not sure if this worked. I have 20% on my windows and then a sun strip accross the top of the windshield, I love it. I also had the clear bra done as well. Sorry bout the car not being clean, she just got home from the dealership, 20 miles down a big infested highway.
Looks fantastic. You have my color combination too so it's awesome to see what the final product will look like when I get my car.