That's the thing though, I can't move it back. I went from the FC header to the SVT. So we welded a bung after the header and that's the only place I can get a reading from.
The TD is close, but far as logs show it's a little lazy. And I don't doubt the big exhaust plays some part, 3".
I turned adaptive on last night and went for a drive. Adjusted the settings per SCT's recommendations and it does seem to work a bit better, but will take a few trips to see for sure. My tune itself should be very close, I think. We'll see though.
It doesn't wander. What I'm seeing it that it lags behind the STFT's a bit. For instance, when I let off the gas it takes a second for the WBO2 to go lean and the STFT's are 1 right away.
Vs on the old exhaust (FC and 2.25") WBO2 in the same basic location, when I let off the gas the WBO2 would go lean right away.
Don't "think outside the box".
There is no box.
Do it correct, or do it twice.