Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - What sorts of problems has your Focus experienced?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 04:34 AM   #351
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

Points 14,466, Level 78
Points: 14,466, Level: 78 Points: 14,466, Level: 78 Points: 14,466, Level: 78
Level Up 4% Completed
Level up: 4% Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
ive had all kinds of things break and need replacing. 90% of them were due to me beating the hell out of the car though. the only things that i have replaced due to them wearing out or just breaking due to no fault of my own were timing belt, wheel bearings, alternator, and clutch. and the clutch actually was probably in part because of me because i didnt really know how to drive a manual very well when i first bought the car.

things that i have had to replace due to being a moron are, transmission because i exploded the differential from doing 3rd gear burnouts with only 1 tire spinning. axles due to improper installation after pulling the tranny to replace the clutch. motor mounts because i was way too hard on the car. hard launches and constantly snagging the crap out of gears. shifter tower because i was in the habit of snagging second gear like the incredible hulk. i could go on for quite awhile but i will go ahead and stop there...

ive owned the car for 5 years or so now so i would say it wasnt a bad investment and it has treated me pretty well considering how hard ive been on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!