Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2010/2011 Focus Transmission Problems
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 09:26 PM   #14
toohip2bhere
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 88698
What I Drive: 2011 black focus se

FF Reputation: 1 toohip2bhere Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnrenee1 View Post
I just wanted to update everyone about a problem I asked about earlier. About a month ago I reported on this forum hearing a buzzing noise from my recently purchased 2011 ford focus. I brought it to Ford to get checked out, and yes there is a Transmission problem...the annoying part it, they said there is no "fix".

What am I supposed to do, know I bought a car with transmission problems and even though it's under warranty just wait? I'm feeling pretty screwed over. I bought this car because the transmission went in my old car, I can't do it in a new car too.

Anyway, they said that the complaint has been heard by other 2010 and 2011 focus owners, but still, no fix the dealership can do.
I just purchased a new 2011 Focus, and it has 12000k on it. I've noticed a problem in the transmission where it hesitates on take-off and then clunks into gear, and alot of clicking and clunking noises that weren't there when it was new... same story 'no fix' annoying . Feeling screwed as well:(