View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #14
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
if worst comes to worst i WILL part that car out and recoup my money. then engine and transmission, wheels and tires, suspension, interior, everything will be gone. i may end up keeping the engine as a donor to my build but everything else will go. i wouldnt have any trouble getting my money back out of the car parting it out. and i wouldnt be worried about getting busted by the cops for "stealing" a car either because the car isnt at my place or anywhere that i normally associate with for that matter. and even if somehow the place the car is at were to be checked out, it is in a garage under lock and key. no search without a warrant, no warrant without probable cause, no probable cause without some sort of tangible proof, no tangible proof because they cant see the car, they cant see the car because its locked in a garage, and its locked in a garage because i sometimes have paranoid tendencies. LOL

anyhow thats all beside the point now because i just conversed with robert a few minutes ago and he said he now has the title in hand and will ship it along with the other bits and bobs out to me next thursday when he gets paid. that means that if i dont have a working tracking number on friday morning when i get off work, then i will be driving down there on saturday morning when i wake up. he said he has it so ill just go and get it if i have to. no big deal, its just a 5 hour drive is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!