Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus Sport Package - Changes?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 10:32 PM   #50
silvertoy
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88044
What I Drive: 2013 PB, Inside/out ST2 Nav w/ Moon

FF Reputation: 2 silvertoy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have an SE with sports package on order, sheduled build date is 8/15 and it lists touring suspension and the springs are listed as:
Left Front Bv61-5310-ng
Right Front Bv61-5310-ng
Left Rear Bv61-5560-ng
Right Rear Bv61-5560-ng

This may prove the de-contenting of the SE-Sport Package suspension debate. I'm rather peeved to be honest. it means that the older focus i test drove and liked the handling on was misleading for me placing my future order, which does not include the better shocks and springs. Talk about the old bait and switch. I should call someone at Ford and demand that my order be built with the better suspension. HA, good luck to me on that right!

Also this is shady because I just realized that all of the car-mags that fell in love with the SE, manual, with Sport Package and the 17" reviews - they were probably all reviewing models that had the sport suspension. Man, now I'm really Mad. Maybe not mad enough to cancel my order, but now I'll feel like I'm driving a LIE.