Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - POLL: Most Common Color Picked - 2012 Focus
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 06:16 PM   #116
sirhawkeye
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83605
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SE Ingot Silver HB

FF Reputation: 1 sirhawkeye Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Try asking your dealer to look around for you for the "older" Red Candy color. There may still be some out there on lots.

As for me, as I've said before, I went with silver, partially because that's the car the dealer had on the lot that wasn't terribly loaded up (with a sunroof or leather seats--of which I didn't really want to pay extra for). My first choice was the Blue candy, but then decided that it was either Blue Candy without the SelectShift or some other color with SelectShift. The SelectShift won because I think I'd make more use of that than have a bright blue car.

But the Red Candy does look nice. It's just that my last three cars have been red, and all 3 managed to get backed into or hit by someone else.... so I said I'm done with red for now. I think it was a streak of bad luck to have a red car... hopefully my Silver Focus won't have to experience the same stupidity from other drivers.