Stealth'd-ZX3
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 88035
What I Drive: 2004 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Stealth'd-ZX3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hello FF.
I am currently driving a 2002 Chevy Cavalier :(
When I was in high school my dad said we could buy a wrecked ZX3 and rebuild it for a graduation present. He didn't like the ZX3's, but he now drives a rebuilt SVT ZX3. Back to the story. I was driving a 94 Pontiac Grand AM GT that I rebuilt with the front end off of a Pontiac Gran Prix SE. Me and dad were searching for a car to build for me, when my car was backed into. The Pontiac went down the road and I got a Cavalier instead of my ZX3. I like it but I am graduating from college in May and I have a ZX3 in the garage. I bought a black '04 ZX3 with light damage to the front end. The person that owned it before had stripped off the bumpers and intake and hood. I rebuilt the front end and it's inspected waiting for my graduation. I'm now in the process of making it my own. I have blacked out brake lights and an order for black angel eye LED headlights. I am doing a SVT brake swap in two weeks. It's currently lowered 2" in front and back. I have a stealth speaker box for the trunk that I am going to install and I plan on reading every forum possible.

Me and my dad will be attending FocusFest also. Can't wait to get some ideas for a back seat removal mod I have been thinking about.