Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus Transmission Shaking
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 10:28 AM   #65
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

Points 3,143, Level 34
Points: 3,143, Level: 34 Points: 3,143, Level: 34 Points: 3,143, Level: 34
Level Up 62% Completed
Level up: 62% Level up: 62% Level up: 62%
Forum Activity 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%
FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock99 View Post
I'm not sure how that answered her concerns and bad experience.I had my Focus only 2 weeks and had powertrain noises and vibration from the start.Obviously those issues are known by Ford but my car still passed the quality control inspection.After two days in the dealership I got a call today saying that they were waiting on an answer from Ford to know what to do with my car ,because they don't know!I bought a brand new car because I planned to do a lot of driving ,and so far I'm stuck with a rolling ford dealership billboard that the call a loaner!The worst part is that I wanted to buy an SEL with a manual transmission but was told it would take 2 months to get one,because Ford doesn't want to sell them!I didn't bye A Ford in a more than a decade and I can tell you right now that it will take more than that before I buy another one.

I understand that your job is to do some damage control,but obviously this half baked transmission was not ready for mass production.
Grimlock99,

As Jamie B does not own the vehicle, there is nothing else I can do to resolve their concerns. I understand you are angry about your situation. Have you contacted Ford of Canada Customer Relationship Centre at 800.565.3673? They will be best able to address your issues. If you have contacted them, and are unsatisfied with the response, please PM me with your VIN, contact information, mileage, and servicing dealer name/location and I will assist.

~Natasha

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply