Drum n Bass Lover

Fan#: 87466
What I Drive: 2012 Silver SE Sport

FF Reputation: 11 BetaDnB Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock99 View Post
Ok ,
So let me get this straight.The car went to the dealership six times for transmission problems.So according to your logic,the six previous person who rented that car "beat the piss out of it" and then Jamie B,must have done the same because he also some transmission issues.For a guy who doesnt know sh!t about a situation ,you are pretty quick to jump to conclusions.My car has a drivetrain vibration since the day one.So, according to your "expert opinion" if I wasn't the one who "beat the piss out of it " probably a Ford employee did on the 20km that were on my car the day I bought it!

You really are good!No ,seriously you are.
Wow dude. You got a g attitude and need to stop jumping on everybody's shit. What are you 12? I didn't say Jamie B beat the piss out of that car, did I? I didn't say you beat the piss out of your car, did I? The answers to both those questions are "NO". As for your car, it can burn for all I care. I wasn't even referring to or directing my statements toward you at all and you give me this shit. You obviously have no clue what goes on with cars before they're purchased or while they're rented.

Let me give you this for an example. My car had 247 miles on it when I got it because it was driven from a dealership roughly that far away. All highway. When I got it it was averaging 32 mpg. Oddly enough once I started driving it that shot all the way up to 40. That tells me it wasn't driven to easily, especially since I'm a very spirited driver (several years of autox and road courses) and still getting the mileage I'm getting.

Go ahead and let your head exit your ass would you.
Sedan Revolution #249 - 2012 SE Sport - ╠╬╝ - Ingot Silver - 201A - K&N w/ snorkel delete - Blox Type R Knob