Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Houston Road Rally Event
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

Fan#: 5521
What I Drive: 2003 SVT Focus 2009 BMW 335i

FF Reputation: 34 tukaniSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Houston Road Rally Event

Hey guys,

I wanted to now post this for everyone to see. This is a timed road rally that team MSO of Houston is hosting.

I am a lead videographer and other photographer for the event, would love to see us support this and jump on the band wagon. TeamFocalize, I will be chatting with you guys to see who is coming. Because, I will let them know to let us chill for free.

Well, general watch is free but those who would like to enter the event, there will be a small cost.

Alief Amity Park
12509 Alief Clodine Rd
Houston, TX 77082

August 6, 2011

8:00am - 3:15pm TSD Rally
11:00am - 4:00pm Meet

This event is to help benefit the large and ever growing numbers of hungry and or homeless Houstonians. We have teamed up with HPD (Houston Performance Driving, Strictly G'z, XS, and THR (Team High Rev) to help Noah's Kitchen Charity. For more information on the charity please see link below. Awards will be given to the winners of the rally, entertainment is also provided, food and beverages will be available. Come out and support the charity that has brought a light to so many families.

“Feed the Need Road Rally” is a Time-Speed-Distance (TSD) Tour road rally through the urban and suburban streets of Houston. The object is to follow the prescribed route at specified speeds, and arrive at each control point (check point) neither early nor late.

ONLINE REGISTRATION and GENERAL INFORMATION TBA
http://noahskitchen.wordpress.com/

Hatch Nation Member: #147

R.I.P - FELLOW FF MEMBER, IZZY, BLK2k3GTS, will always be remembered. We will compete on a different course again one day.