View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #16
chriskobi
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 84901
What I Drive: 2000, bright blue, zx3

FF Reputation: 1 chriskobi Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
What is a PWSC? I tried googling it but got no definitive answer. My best guess is a supercharger of some sort?

Yeah a lot of those guys wouldn't hold back and I don't blame them, I actually like the turns more than the straights I like the technical aspects of them. I've actually heard that Pacific raceways is probably one of the most technical courses around hear, with all the elevation changes and turns. I really hope to get to go out there and play more and learn as much as possible. I have started the process in getting my novice license now I just need to get a car prepped for racing or rent one. The original goal was to have the car built for Group 2 rally and just rally but I need to do something in between rally so I figure circuit racing would be a good choice since the operate year round. It may be a pain in the ass but I figure I could use the car as a dual purpose car. I figure id have to change out the suspension and wheels and I could get by. The cage is my biggest hurtle at the moment. I'm not sure if its the wisest plan. I have been looking at the Pro3's they seem fun and very cost effective to race on a budget.
NW Posse #30