Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - POLL: Most Common Color Picked - 2012 Focus
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 02:20 AM   #74
fla2smoker
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 87092
What I Drive: 2012, Black, Focus Ti

FF Reputation: 1 fla2smoker Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
My first red car was a 69 bug that I built from the ground up in the late eighties. I went to see National Lampoons Christmas Vacation at a local mall and when I came out the entire rear end of my car was a foot shorter. Some drunk girl in a CRX decided to cut through the parking lot and didn't make it too far. My second was a Eunos Roadster in Japan ( Miata ). I was parked in a parking garage above a supermarket and someone decided to try and drift their car through the parking garage. The front end of my car was about thirty feet away from my parking spot. My Acura has bumps and bruises from airport parking lots. I just don't understand how you can be so careless with your luggage that you hit someone's car, make a dent and don't give a crap. My company pays for the damage but that eats into our bottom line. People today are just so careless and have the "it wasn't me" attitude. Enough of my ranting, I wanted a red car again but my wife said I had a bad omen with red vehicles. She told me to buy something silver, but that just reminds me of my hair color. I am going black.