Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - anyone around memphis?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 05:26 AM   #147
whynotthinkwhynot
Captain TMI

Fan#: 18416
What I Drive: 05 ZXW; 02 Windstar; 13 C-Max SEL

FF Reputation: 270 whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Memberwhynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Memberwhynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by black__zx5 View Post
I know how you feel about not having time I'm going to try and get my idler pulley put on tomorrow. Just don't feel like having to take the motor mount off to do it but its better than paying someone else to do it.
Sway bar end links, possibly control arms because that's the easiest/least downtime method of replacing ball joints. I reallllllllly need springs, but I can drive it without that, and I'm still searching for what I want. I might end up with lowering springs + a lift cup if it's possible. I like my ride height, but want more handling at the sacrifice of ride quality.

Before the trip I need to change my belt, motor mounts, maybe trans mount, side bump guards, sunroof deflector, rear trim handle, and I think that's about it. I'd like to change out all my bushings, the poly kit has been in here forever.

Maybe we should all get together some weekend and repair/clean our vehicles wherever one of us has the most shade. LOL. I have mobile shade good enough for one vehicle. I bought it at Home Depot, then found Instant Canopies with roof vents for $50 online after I paid $100 for one without a vent.

Moderating everything now, let me know if I can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the user formerly known as ZX3_Chick View Post
You're special aren't you.