Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - POLL: Most Common Color Picked - 2012 Focus
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #57
fla2smoker
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 87092
What I Drive: 2012, Black, Focus Ti

FF Reputation: 1 fla2smoker Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
I initially wanted tuxedo black or kona blue just by judging off the Ford website, leaning mainly toward kona blue. I didn't like the kona blue nearly as much in person but loved the tuxedo black. As everyone knows, though, it got discontinued for new orders. After a nationwide search for the exact car that I wanted with the options I wanted and no others, I found one a couple states a way. I flew to California two days ago and drove my tuxedo black Focus Titanium hatchback with MFT/nav, winter package, handling package back to Washington. It was entirely worth it. I didn't really like any of the other colors.

To summarize, my vote would be for tuxedo black above all others. I can't vote, though. :)
You are a lucky man. I wanted tuxedo black Ti with tuscanny, 401a, Parking package, winter package, sport package, nav, moonroof, and exterior protection package. It does not exist in the USA, so I had to order, then I found out tuxedo black is no longer available. I almost said heck with it and ordered a golf tdi with bi-xenons. I just could not forget how fun it was drive compared to the VW. Yes the torque was great but for the price of diesel I could not justify the cost and the 1% failure or TDI engines in the US due to impurities in the diesel fuel.