Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!)
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 12:40 AM   #657
avengerc4
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(

Fan#: 493
What I Drive: 02 PWorks SVTF, 2014 Subaru Outback

FF Reputation: 4 avengerc4 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
those cars are badass :) I want metal wrapped wheels :) yah I know what the stuffs called but 4got the name....ohwell...yah and with the focus wtf? talk about quality stickers I hope it rained on the car and all that printer ink stained the car...no wait...no I don't thats just mean....but I hope they got ripped off :) I can be nice sometimes :)
-thanks zx3_chick...means a lot to me that someone thinks I'm strange but in a good way :) everybody thinks I'm strange in a bad way but I try to be strange to get people to like me....I don't get it...noone liked me when I was the kid who never talked in the corner, like I got picked on more then then I do now...and now I just turned kinda weird, I still don't talk much but I try to make ppl laugh no matter what the costs....now ppl still hate me just not as much, but still think I'm weird....what gives?!?!?!?!?! I can't win :( oh well I always have my car....doesn't hurt me, or laugh at me or call me names :) just accepts my love :) I need someone to help me with that :( ok I'm gonna go cry now....or not :)
either way keep postin pics of stupid cars :)
PSS: I kinda do like the white lifted car :) it'd be fnu to offroad with ;)