Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Welcome Newbies To FF
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #1325
misfire

Fan#: 31379
What I Drive: 2012 SEL Hatch, 2014 Mazda CX-5

FF Reputation: 31 misfire Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_fantastic View Post
hi! well im new i drive a 2007 ford focus- just got it cause atlanta public transportation aka Marta sucks.. and i found this site cause i wanted some inspiration on making it look nice.. not mucsle manny but nice- ie rims, tints, interior... i found some great inspiration on this site!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjddplusone View Post
Hello. I've been lurking around here for a while and figured I'd finally register and post! I have a 2005 ZX4 that I bought brand new for the sole purpose of commuting. Has just over 204k onn it and has been the best car I've ever owned. After driving it stock this whole time I finally decided to lower it a couple inches. So far...love the look. Should have done this 200k ago. Glad to be here and can't wait for the next mod...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus71 View Post
Sooo just picked up my 2012 Grey Titanium focus about 2weeks ago , really love the car.This is my first american car , all my previous cars have been honda . Mods only have tinted the windows and just put Hids in yesterday... dont anyone yell at me ,lol...was just reading a thread about Hids :/ .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightfocus View Post
New to the site and I love it my girlfriend thinks I'm a nerd for being so in love with my foci and that a found a website with people who love theirs equally as much as I love mine haha. I think she may be right, but who cares the focus is an awesome car and it looks beautiful.

I drive a silver 01 ZX3.

I can't wait to start moding it, but I have no idea where to start. Any sudjestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by znav99 View Post
New guy here as well :) I have had my 06 ZX4 for a good month now and I am loving it! Already replaced the factory radio with a Sony unit and I plan to have it lowered and tinted soon.

I have been browsing this site for some time now and I have seen some really great ideas that I can use on my car..

Great site and I'm looking forward to interacting with you guys!

Welcome everyone to the website! we love having you here!