Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - SCT Datalogging 101 - Downloadable Datalog List & How-To
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #16
Buickboy
br/o/stang

Fan#: 28542
What I Drive: 72 Skylark, '12 Mustang

Points 28,116, Level 98
Points: 28,116, Level: 98 Points: 28,116, Level: 98 Points: 28,116, Level: 98
Level Up 77% Completed
Level up: 77% Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 39 Buickboy Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (29)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowerR64 View Post
Is that list the list on the SCT device?

Ive noticed if you log on the SCT device and then transfer the recorded log over to the computer the list is missing alot of stuff.

If you log with the list Tom posted and download it, open it in livelink when you log it works better.

The best thing though is to open the log list Tom posted, hook the SCT up to the car, then a laptop to the SCT and open the list while its hooked to the cars ECU and edit the list that way. It then makes a new list for your car/ecu.

open livelink>commands>configure datalog items. It asks to connect to the ECU you say yes and it pulls up all items.

I noticed if i load the loglist Tom posted, all the items in his list are already checked and it expands the tree list in each category. SPK ADD KS 1-4 was the only thing that didnt match my car and his list but everything else did. I then went and added those and saved it as a "my car loglist" now everything matches my car and ECU
That list is what Ive assembled from looking at Tom's explanations. The .CF3 file will not open in the software version I have (XC2LiveLink Version 3.1). It will open .cf2 or .cfg config files. Cant see anywhere on their site to update it either, probably stuck?