Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - SCT Datalogging 101 - Downloadable Datalog List & How-To
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 04:11 PM   #15
BowerR64
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 78699
What I Drive: 2007 ZX3 SE

Points 11,745, Level 71
Points: 11,745, Level: 71 Points: 11,745, Level: 71 Points: 11,745, Level: 71
Level Up 24% Completed
Level up: 24% Level up: 24% Level up: 24%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 12 BowerR64 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buickboy View Post
Hey Tom, I have a XCal2 and am not seeing everything listed above. Do you have a list for the earlier device? So far I have:

Coolant Temp
etc throttle pos
etc thrttle an...
intake air temp
load
maf voltage
map sensor
pedal position
short term trim (fuel)
spark

Thanks!
Is that list the list on the SCT device?

Ive noticed if you log on the SCT device and then transfer the recorded log over to the computer the list is missing alot of stuff.

If you log with the list Tom posted and download it, open it in livelink when you log it works better.

The best thing though is to open the log list Tom posted, hook the SCT up to the car, then a laptop to the SCT and open the list while its hooked to the cars ECU and edit the list that way. It then makes a new list for your car/ecu.

open livelink>commands>configure datalog items. It asks to connect to the ECU you say yes and it pulls up all items.

I noticed if i load the loglist Tom posted, all the items in his list are already checked and it expands the tree list in each category. SPK ADD KS 1-4 was the only thing that didnt match my car and his list but everything else did. I then went and added those and saved it as a "my car loglist" now everything matches my car and ECU