View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #6
alwalk3
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 84466
What I Drive: 2011 Sangria Red Metallic SES

FF Reputation: 1 alwalk3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Im 31B Military Police, and just graduated Basic and AIT Feb. of this year. Now stationed In Germany. Anyways, basic wasnt all that hard, nor was It all that easy. Im sure you've heard about the phases, red/white/blue. Ill break It down how my basic was. Red phase does suck, constant yelling for the dumbest shit ever. Start to memorize the soldiers creed before you go. White phase Is when things got a bit more fun since It was weapons qualifications the whole time, and blue phase was mainly cleaning your CIF gear and your final Inspection by your BC.

Go In there thinking Its hard as shit, so that you notice It wasnt that bad. Just remember, the drills are just doing their job. You will see them open up to you and see the real them when they sit you down and ACTUALLY talk to you. PT Is no joke, I suggest getting Into shape for It. Just dont go In their weak minded, other wise you will end up like quite a few people crying and shit asking to go back home, which they do... If you got any more questions, PM me or post It on here. I still do remember a lot from basic.