Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - HOW-TO: Swap in Tilt Steering Column/Replace Clockspring.
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 12:08 AM   #31
kris4christ2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 59197
What I Drive: 2005 Silver ZX4

Points 1,884, Level 25
Points: 1,884, Level: 25 Points: 1,884, Level: 25 Points: 1,884, Level: 25
Level Up 84% Completed
Level up: 84% Level up: 84% Level up: 84%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 4 kris4christ2 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjr28602 View Post
I also have the B1932 diag code on my 2005 se4. It looks as if we have the same problem. I just wanted to follow up to see if you figured out how to disconnect the radio remote wires.
wow, my post was almost a year ago! sorry =/ , i didn't bother trying to fix it after i got stuck at that point (since i never got an answer from anyone). i had a lot going on, and my light is still on :) not to mention i don't have a scan tool to erase/read codes. if i remember correctly though, i may not have even safely removed all the 'reserve power' in the first place, cuz all i did was disconnect the battery; after reading up on AllData at my job, i was supposed to remove a fuse or relay too i believe.. so it's a good thing i didn't bother with it then. Good luck, and let me know if you got it working!