Shade-010
Sonic Crew # 010

Fan#: 87369
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SE Sport - 5 Speed

FF Reputation: 8 Shade-010 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 15inthefastlane View Post
So I read through most of that manual (there are some functions in the US model better described in this manual than ours) and, holy crap, that car is complicated. I fully understand why Ford made the limited feature choices for the US model. The controls for the HID headlight leveling system are ridiculous. And REAR fog lamps? WTF?
I realize the concept of both of these options are Foreign to most people in the US.... the Rear Fog lights is a great option... we do have thick ass fog here in Indiana, so they would be a welcomed option. I have had them on many of my cars, if not stock, they were added. and the Headlight levelling is a great option as well. when you load down the back seat or trunk with lots of weight, you can adjust the headlights down to be in alignment to where they need to be instead of blinding the rest of us... all of you who have seen pickups all loaded down with the light blinding us will agree to that. I think these 2 options would be a very nice addition to our cars.