Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Post For 2012 When You Get a Vin#
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 08:31 AM   #1540
scottjl
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86588
What I Drive: 2012 StrlGry 5dr Ti

FF Reputation: 1 scottjl Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
You know, it's 2011, you'd really think Ford and the rest could just get this stuff up on a web page so we could track it ourselves once we got our VIN. There's really no reasonable excuse, we can track $5 packages shipped around the world, why not a $25,000 car?

Ford has to realize that the sales people (and dealerships in general) are the "face" of Ford to the general public. When you get poor customer service that reflects back on Ford in general. Years ago I went into a Toyota dealership to look at the Forerunner. The sales folk were rude, unhelpful, and it was clear I was interrupting their afternoon chat. I've never gone back to Toyota. A little customer service goes a long way, amazing customer service ends up with a life-long customer.

I wonder why we can build our car online to a T but can't order and have it delivered to our doorstep. Cut out the middle-men entirely.

Last edited by scottjl; 07-01-2011 at 09:51 AM.