Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #700
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Tough to find for sure, I found 1 Titanium with:
-interior styling
-premium paint
-winter pkg
-parking pkg
-18" wheels
-moonroof
-remote start

Invoice on this one is $26,266 with MSRP of $28,135. You should be in the $26,000 range for invoice.

If you order incentives are tough to guarantee based on current inventory, we had 9 Focus' in stock and are now down to 1 in a matter of 1 week. Ford looks at this across the country to determine to increase or decrease incentives plus market share of the segment.

You shouldn't lose bargaining power since you're ordering, the dealer pays no floor plan interest on the vehicle and should make a minimum profit and you should feel like you got a good deal.

Ford is already doing their July 4th promo's, nothing new for Focus besides a 5/100 powertrain and one user here got $1,000 military up from $500 but that is region specific.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escher0 View Post
I'm looking at a Tuxedo Titanium Sedan with pretty much every option (401A, handling, parking, winter, moonroof, exterior protection, door sills, and nav) and it seems none of the dealers around me (95054) have that combination I think because they don't have the winter package.

My questions:
What's the invoice on that combo?
Any incentives I should know about?
Will I lose bargaining power if I special order?
I know you don't have a crystal ball, but does Ford typically do 4th of July specials?
Sorry, one more question: Can dealers typically do window tinting? Is that something I should ask them about?

Thanks!