Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus Transmission Shaking
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #40
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaboat View Post
Natasha,
Can you provide more insight since you are apparently aware of this ongoing issue? I assume this is the same Ford Rep named Natasha who is replying on the Fiesta forums concerning the same lengthy ongoing issue with the Fiesta/Focus shared tranny:

Hi everyone,

I truly understand how upset you all are with the transmission issues. I assure you that Ford reviews all documented cases, and actively works to resolve them and prevent it in the future. For those of you working with your dealers, please continue to do so. I know, no one wants to have to visit the dealer so soon on a new car, but they are best able to determine solutions. Also, please PM me with your VIN, contact info, mileage, and dealer so I can try to assist. Your patience would be greatly appreciated.

~Natasha
Share this post on Share on Facebook

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordCustService @Ford
f: facebook.com/Ford
Hi bananaboat,

Yes, I handle FiestaFaction.com as well. I am very aware of the issues that are affecting some Fiesta and Focus transmissions. While the symptoms may be the same, the causes may be different. Additionally, while it seems that every owner is having transmission difficulties, the forums only represent a small percentage of owners. I assure you the concerns on this site are not an indication of an issue that affects every Fiesta and Focus. Engineering is working to resolve this for those that have concerns. I will keep everyone updated as information is communicated.

~Natasha

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply