Old 06-21-2011, 03:51 AM   #30
Corrine
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 87005
What I Drive: 2011 Metallic Grey Ford Focus sel

FF Reputation: 1 Corrine Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Wrenchlight coming on while driving

I have this same thing happen to me and mine is a 2011 Ford Focus. I took it to the ealership and they said there is nothing they can do unless the light is on so i need to leave it running and drive it up there. I explained that it has no power, so i cant drive it. I was told even if you have to push the pedal to the floor and drive 30kms an hour, then thats what you need to do to get it there. Again, NO POWER! NO GAS! NO DRIVING! I was told to get it towed there then if it happened. I asked, "will a tow truck tow it while it is running (since i need to leave it running) and was told, "probably not" by the service manager. Now isnt that helpful. (yes i am being very sarcastic in saying that). The dealership has done nothing to try fix the problem and instead has encouraged me to continue driving it and "hope" that it happens during their business hours. (not likely to happen, because i am at work during their business hours) I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau today and intend to take it as far as i have to to get this resolved. My lawyer would be more than happy to take my money while i bring this issue to light. I am a past and present Ford owner. After the lack of customer care and concern i have received, I will likely never be a future owner.