Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Guess What
Thread: Guess What
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 01:41 AM   #20
captcomputer
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 9409
What I Drive: 2013 Focus ST (Preferred Blue)

Points 10,657, Level 68
Points: 10,657, Level: 68 Points: 10,657, Level: 68 Points: 10,657, Level: 68
Level Up 52% Completed
Level up: 52% Level up: 52% Level up: 52%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 37 captcomputer Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckDee View Post
^^ you too??? seems like all the OG's of the focus world are leaving :/
Chuck, it was not a choice I wanted to make.
With the damage to my 98 totaling it and now my money to fix it, my backup plan was ruined. It also killed any hopes of trade in value for that car.

So opportunity came along to get, in my opinion the best looking car Ford SVT has ever built for the true fan.

It is pretty much my dream car. Actually my dream car was only one color and with this car I got three colors. I was beside myself on the decision and if there was Any way to keep the Focus, I would have. I only have a 1 car garage and there was NO WAY I was leaving either vehicle outside.

So the only option I had was to trade it in and not look at it. It still hold a special place in my heart as the best Sport compact that money can buy.
Now with that said, if the 2012 ST is just a monster on wheels and comes in the most awesome of Blues or god forbid the special color then I will have equity in my current investment to have trade-in value. So either way its a Win win situation.

I have not revealed to car to more than a couple people here in DFW and the rest of the crew will see it tomorrow night in person.

I will still be active here and will still be at FocusFest 2011

Sorry Ray, didn't mean to Joe-jack your thread. We have talked about the race only conversion and I understand the bug.
good luck with finding that alternate daily.
(Former)Blue Focus Owners