Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 05:42 PM   #78
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 184,793, Level 100
Points: 184,793, Level: 100 Points: 184,793, Level: 100 Points: 184,793, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
JUNE RIDE OF THE MONTH(2011)

Member name: JEREMY R
Model: ZX3
Color: Pitch Black

Why he loves his Focus:
"What I love about my Focus is that it's become a part of me. None of my close friends drive Foci, and very few even have hatchbacks. Few of them modify their ride as far as i have, even though my car is far from extreme. So everyone knows exactly who it is when they see or hear that annoying, adorable little black hatch rolling up. Jeremy + Focus = party is here. When driving it, I love the way it sounds, as horrible as people think it may be. I especially love the handling. Acceleration may be a little lacking, but when at cruising speed, the responsiveness is amazing. So is speeding up when entering a corner, rather than braking like all the slow people in front of me. Also, my interior is bomb. I have the black interior, with black leather seats from stock. Apparently, few people have that. Also, the Ford Premium sound system. Yum."

His future plans:
"As far as future plans for the Focus, I really don't know. I'm just going to hold off on big mods for a while, and enjoy it the way it sits. Suspension and wheels/tires is what I like to mess with, so we'll see. I would really love to boost it sometime, but I'm not sure I want to drop that kind of cash on it anytime soon. And I really should build the motor first, seeing as how I would find a way to destroy the stock internals, the way I do things. I estimate I have $6 or $7k in mods so far. I really need to start saving up to move out of my momma's house. So for now, I'm just gonna chill and try to enjoy it the way it sits. Oh, and maybe keep it cleaner, inside and out. I suck for that."

MODIFICATONS

EXTERIOR:
FocusSport front lip
Wings West side skirts
SVT rear bumper
SVT spoiler
SVT mirrors
Ipexi Motoring LED taillights
ST grille & ST foglight bezels
black headlight housings
28% tint all around w/ vinyl windshield banner
clear corners w/ amber LED side marker bulbs
red LED third brake light bulbs
calipers painted red
debadged

INTERIOR:
Steeda Tri-Ax/F STS

I.C.E.:

ENGINE DRESS-UP:

PERFORMANCE:
K&N 57 Series FIPK II CAI
FSWerks race header & flex
FSWerks 2.5" Stealth exhaust
SCT XCalibrator 3 flash tuner w/ McNews dyno tune (131 hp. 131 tq.)
VF rear engine mount

SUSPENSION:
Eibach Pro-Kit springs
Eibach Pro Dampers
Eibach front & rear swaybar kit
FocusSport front strut tower brace
FSWerks lower front control arm brace
FocusSport rear stress bar
SPC rear camber bolts
MOOG front swaybar endlinks & balljoints

WHEELS, TIRES & BRAKES:
SVT 5 spokes w/ 205/45/17 Yokohama Parada Spec 2's
Powerslot Cryo brake rotors w/ Hawk HPS pads

MISC.:
Oh yeah, and lets not forget the GANGSTER pink fuzzy dice i have swingin from my rearview.