Focus Addict

Fan#: 1152
What I Drive: 03 SVTf & 00 Xploder AWD 5.0

FF Reputation: 4 edingeek Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowelmovement View Post
I'm with that guy...^^^
Everyone is shaped differently. I am a black guy. My spanish friends have larger legs and smaller upper bodies and my irish/black friend is a freaking beast..large everywhere...no homo, not playing any "cards" but genetics is a huge factor in the look you "start" off with....which can be changed by focusing on the area you want.

I was born with chicken legs and a strong upper body. I will always have the wide shoulders lil waist look....the V look is what my wife calls it. I love it...big legs are for fat guys, lol....my thighs are larger now after adding squats to my routine...I also play b-ball and can dunk with ease even on my reconstructed knee. Thanks for the advice though man.

I believe you are correct. I have been increasing my calorie intake for a couple months now, including creatine, muscle milk and egg whites.
The entire egg including yolk is hood for u (good cholesterol)... A nice blend I like is half the eggs I eat I eat entire egg and other half just whites :-D

Also.. An awesome tasting protein with a great profile is XF Arctic lemonade whey protein... YUM!