Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - The 2012 Window Tint Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 01:25 PM   #63
azgsa
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 86056
What I Drive: 2012 Yellow Blaze SE Sport hatch

FF Reputation: 1 azgsa Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberjeff View Post
Yikes! Makes me really glad I was renting. I knew the housing market had taken a beating out there, but not that badly. I've given some thought to transferring back to our Chandler office. If I could pick up a house for that cheap I might have to give it some further thought. I know they were talking about building some new stuff out there like a Target and a movie theater. Did any of that ever happen? Have fun on the road trip.
They are putting in a Lowes and Banner is putting in a hospital. Check zillow.com for some current sales prices. Buddy just bought a 2500sq ft former model house for $65K by the Walmart. Just might be your chance to live debt free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmission View Post
I did 15% on mine all the way around. And I just noticed you have the mud flaps front and back. Too me a second, didn't notice them at first. Which is good! I may look into them again. Was worried they would take away from the sport look, but they ready kinda to the stance in a little way giving a little more weight on the bottom. huh..... I like it.
I was interested in the flaps too then after I drove down a recently oiled asphalt road and it sprayed up on the side of Focus Banana I was way more interested. Then, like you, I saw someones red Focus on here with the flaps and thought it looked pretty good so I ordered a set. Best price I found shipped was on eBay (a Ford dealer). $52.45/set shipped.