azgsa
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 86056
What I Drive: 2012 Yellow Blaze SE Sport hatch

FF Reputation: 1 azgsa Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberjeff View Post
azgsa, your tint and wheels look great. We might have been neighbors at one point. I lived in Maricopa until I left AZ in 2007. I miss the little Mexican restaurant that was just on the other side of the train tracks. Their carne asada was the bomb.
Thanks. Wanted all black wheels and right now there aren't many wheels at all available for this bolt pattern/offset in 16", which I wanted to stay with for the smoother ride. These black with machined spokes where about all I could find. Might get the OEM 'machined alloy' upgrade rims (that came off it) powder painted later when it's time for new tires.

Just bought this house last year . Finished the move from Gilbert this March. $61K for a 3 bdrm w/den 1527 sq ft house that's 5 yrs old. Same house sold for $184K new 5 yrs ago. Cheap enough for no mo mortgage fo me, and now I can afford a new banana Focus for cash too. I am loving this car. Taking to San Diego this weekend for it's first road trip. Driving it super easy I'm averaging ~36mpg combined hwy/city with the communte into Chandler for work.

Tacos n More is great, about a mile from my house