Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - The 2012 Window Tint Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #48
hotleadsingerguy
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86687
What I Drive: 2012 Black Titanium 5-Door

FF Reputation: 5 hotleadsingerguy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)

It's a bad picture and it's from my Facebook, but it's the only one I have right now lol

I live in Cleveland (Ohio) and our laws are 50% for the front 2 windows and the rest don't matter (except the windshield, which is anything you want for the top 7 inches). Got 50% on the front 2 and 13% on the other 5 (2 rear, 2 mini-rear, and hatch). From the inside it keeps everything *dark* but completely see-through during the day. At night you can see lights perfectly fine, but you can't see something that's not lit up through the back windows (the front ones are still easy to see anything through).

I'd have preferred the 13% all around, but this is good. It keeps the interior fairly cool during the day (it's been 90F+ for the past few weeks, so I couldn't be more happy with the tint) and makes the car look much better. Plus it makes it impossible to see through from the outside, which is fantastic. The picture doesn't do it justice...normally you can't see anything inside the car even when you're standing next to it. Works well because I took out the back deck that came with the car.