Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - The 2012 Window Tint Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 05:41 PM   #41
cchaos
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86214
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 cchaos Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjsimerly View Post
I missed my appointment and went by to apologize to the tinting place and they said 'no problem' and pushed my appointment date to the 24th. Keep in mind I was supposed to go in on the 7th, and made the appointment on the 2nd of June. Really?

I'm gonna search elsewhere, I know they aren't that busy, the place was empty when I came by to apologize.
That's surprising...I would try another place. I got mine tinted (ceramic 30/20) the afternoon immediately after taking delivery of my vehicle. It took them about 45 minutes even though they had about 4 or 5 other cars they were working on. No appointment and no waiting in a queue.

I wonder if part of it was that I had a brand new Focus Titanium, and the other cars included a used camry and other really boring vehicles.

Oh, and that contrasts with my previous vehicle - when I had it I took it to a different place that had no other customers, yet they took over 2 hours, and they did a crappy job (crease in the back window, film that split on the drivers window). So it pays to find a good installer...

Anyway, I will take a post pictures when I get a chance.