Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Building Muscle - Gaining Mass
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #92
bowelmovement
Banned

Fan#: 83693
What I Drive: 2005 Focus

FF Reputation: 1 bowelmovement Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
no offense but your squat should be double your bench or you going to end up being unproportioned lol
Quote:
Not necessarily... I rep 505lbs on squats (4x).. And only 315lbs-320lbs (4-5x)... I'm pretty proportional.. I have a ways to go before I am squatting 640lbs! Lol.
I'm with that guy...^^^
Everyone is shaped differently. I am a black guy. My spanish friends have larger legs and smaller upper bodies and my irish/black friend is a freaking beast..large everywhere...no homo, not playing any "cards" but genetics is a huge factor in the look you "start" off with....which can be changed by focusing on the area you want.

I was born with chicken legs and a strong upper body. I will always have the wide shoulders lil waist look....the V look is what my wife calls it. I love it...big legs are for fat guys, lol....my thighs are larger now after adding squats to my routine...I also play b-ball and can dunk with ease even on my reconstructed knee. Thanks for the advice though man.

Quote:
If they are taking steroids you will never perform near their caliber nor will your body look like theirs no matter what you do no matter what natural supplements you take. If you look at a natural body builder compared to one that is 5'8 280 lbs you will tell the distinct difference in muscle. People taking steroids muscles look hard. They only thing you could do to reach you maximum is continuously eating a clean diet with A LOT of food
I believe you are correct. I have been increasing my calorie intake for a couple months now, including creatine, muscle milk and egg whites.