Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Newbie with New Titanium ordered....
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 09:23 AM   #10
Ausv7
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 84217
What I Drive: 2012 Black Focus, 1994 black F150

Points 2,641, Level 31
Points: 2,641, Level: 31 Points: 2,641, Level: 31 Points: 2,641, Level: 31
Level Up 28% Completed
Level up: 28% Level up: 28% Level up: 28%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 3 Ausv7 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Nice glad to see another 3rd gen on here. I got the 2012 focus hatch tuxedo black se model manual with the sport package. I can to find out sport package is basiclly the same but no 18's included like the titanium. :]]] I must ask did you get the titanium sport package????

Plus im with you there looking for mods. None out yet plus i work with ford racing. Just an fyi though. Most mods you buy if not bought through the dealer and installed by them will void all your warranties even if you have an extended warranty. If installed by the dealer you get a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty but all your other one's will still be voided. just an fyi. Cause don't want you to damage your car and then have nothing cause some mod blew your engine and your warranties void. If anyone tells you different. they haven't talked to a dealership about this in a while cause i asked last week and thats what they are saying.

-Austin-