Old 05-24-2011, 09:07 PM   #47
LouBomb
It was all a DREAM!

Fan#: 32545
What I Drive: A magical pony by the name of Sally

FF Reputation: 9 LouBomb Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
my .02 just cause i feel this will get locked soon lol

when it comes to HID kits the proper way of installing them is in a projector housing, I say this because I've had em installed in various cars.. Ford Excursion (with a baby lift), Mitsubishi Galant, Focus, Lincoln Aviator and a dodge nitro. In the S500 they came stock.

Now from MY OWN EXPERIENCE. the best were of course in the S500 (THEY CAME STOCK), and the worse in the dodge nitro.

When the car had stock housings most of the time there was way too much glare and it was blinding to oncoming traffic notice i said MOST of the time. On the galant (stock housing) no glare whatsoever. But each car is different.

I guess my point is, since im kinda hungry and food is on the table, that when you have projectors installed, you annoy less people. Yes you can tweak the hid kid and adjust it, and get ZERO complaints but if you want the hid kit for its functionality then I recommend doing right the first time.

Of course each car is different not every car needs it. BUT lets make an effort to stop being a nuisance to society and DO THINGS PROPERLY.

OR you can say screw me and do it your way. I dont care i see someone with glaring headlights, ill laugh at them and they may come in to our rice reports.

THAT IS ALL STAY CLASSY FOCUS ENTHUSIASTS >

Formely IMPORTKILLA35
Focus Revolution Club--Hatch Nation