Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Post For 2012 When You Get a Vin#
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 08:23 PM   #1124
me2000
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85106
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 me2000 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrbr30022 View Post
I have the best salesman! If anyone in the Atlanta area is thinking of getting a Focus, let me know and I will tell you who I used.

I ordered my car 4-19 and he has called me, unprompted, every week with an update. He just called me today to let me know he was looking but cannot tell yet if my car has been placed on a rail - but that he is checking daily. He also said it "popped up" that I had received the $750 privacy cash offer from Ford. Since my car was not a special order, I was surprised to hear that my dealer was notified of me receiving the coupon. Regardless, my salesman told me "that will be taken off of what we discussed". He is so easy going and helpful, unlike any other car salesman I have ever dealt with!

Now for my car....the details are now in ETIS. I am not sure reading through them was helpful with all the "more" and "less" listed. I did have one question - I ordered the "winter package" that should come with all weather floor matts - but ETIS says I get carpeted. Honestly, I prefer carpeted - but am curious about the difference between ETIS and what I ordered. Should I take a check off list when picking up my car to make sure it has everything it is suppose to have?
Lucky. Mine sucks. He hasn't told me anything.. not even a VIN. When I asked for a VIN he said he'll call me when he gets an ETA. Nothing else.