Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Question about Titanium Handling Package
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
firstfordever
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 85944
What I Drive: 2012 Titanium Hatchback White plati

FF Reputation: 1 firstfordever Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RugbyGod View Post
Hello Forum,

I am new to this forum, but I wanted to ask some of your opinion about Titanium Handling Package. For 2012 Focus Titanium Hatchback, does it make sense to have Titanium Handling Package? Does 18 inch wheels give better handling? I live in Northeast and road conditions here are not that pretty (pot holes everywhere). Does 18inch wheels makes sense? Is it worth adding in as an option?

Thanks in advance!

I got them on my Titanium, of course I did not drive a Focus without them and the Titanium handling package so I can't compare directly. I will say the 18 inchers look nice on the car, it does handle well in the corners although it does not have the acceleration to really power out of the corner. The downside is they are not going to be winter tires so you will have to plan on getting a different set for winter especially in the NE winter...The reviewers say that the 18 inch tires do give more road noise as well although with nothing to compare to, I don't find the road noise bad at all.