vaboom123
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 73667
What I Drive: 2003 Euro Highlighter

FF Reputation: 1 vaboom123 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtecPwr View Post
Let's just say the dealership knew how special of a car is was and weren't going to take any low offers. With that said, I walked in their determined to drive away with it night(I've wanted one for so long). I was not about to let this rare little gem slip through my fingers!
Right now I couldn't be happier with the car. I'm ready to get in on the Wisconsin gatherings of foci!
Congrats on the new purchase. I have a comp-o one myself . I'm sure you'll love the car and enjoy it. Mine has around 60k on it, and is in decent shape. Still needs a few odds n' ends for the interior yet.

I have a question for everyone about the tune for the svt. I've had the fswerks tune for a month or two and it almost seems like the car drives better on the stock tune. The cold start until warm up isn't very smooth. I worked with Randy though email trying different programs. It still doesn't feel that great. I don't know if I'm just too picky or what?? I have a aem cai on the car, and I'm not sure if that's causing the problem with the maf or what? I gave them a detailed list of everything. If anyone could shine some light on the topic it would be great.