Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Where in Canada are you from?
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 08:20 PM   #372
Justin svt
Focus Addict

Fan#: 58325
What I Drive: 2002 CD Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 2 Justin svt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
I live in Pictou County, Nova Scotia, lots of foci here, but they're all sedans. Only mods I've seen are the usual CAI, rims and exhaust. Looking to find a ZX3 or SVT to replace my aging ZX5 this year but they are very hard to find. That's how I found this forum - looking for used foci. I really think the new focus is a big waste of money. Too many useless features and the price tag reflects that. I'll never buy one even when they are used. I like simple cars that are easy to modify, aftermarket all the way, but they are getting hard to find too. I might end up with a Cavalier or SX 2.0, but another Focus would be convenient so I could use my ZX5 as a parts car.
Hey. I'm not that far away from you im over in NB (was in NS for a few months) goodluck on the hunt for a focus. Im always looking online for more of them
2002 silver ZX3 SVT #2318: Tom's Tune, 8.2mm Taylor Thundervolt wires, Custom ORP, Full Prothane bushing swap

"I buy things I don't need, with money I don't have, to impress people I don't know"