GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadeyedenny View Post
I hear ypu Prefurbia

I bought the SE a month ago. My trip shows within .1 of what I am getting when calculating my mileage at the pump. I have driven mine for 940 miles and I only get 26.9 MPG. About 250 of the 940 miles were all highway and the rest were about 95% suburban with little stop and go. 26.9 MPG for a car they claim 28/38 is awful. It's back to the dealer for the second time and I am waiting for a fix. I also have the trans shifting wierd at low speeds and the car seems to almost have an EGR problem.

Posted via FF Mobile Really thats not. Your off 2mpg from the epa estimates. Depending on your driving habits its going vary. Also how long do you let your car warm up for? Rush tothe store is going to net you lower mpgs. And your barely broken in it at, wait...your mileage will go up substantially over time, trust me. Also whats wrong with the trans? I hear a bunch of people complain and think it has a problem, but its really just them not used to the dual clutch and everythings normal.

If your still getting the same mileage in say like 5k miles, and youve tried all different driving styles, then id say you have a problem.