Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2008-2011 Picture Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 12:51 AM   #568
Ryan_D...
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 59435
What I Drive: 2008 Focus Coupe SES

FF Reputation: 2 Ryan_D... Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonKrause View Post
Yea it was fun hanging with ya Ryan, had a minor brake down in Louisiana where my Caliper fell off... Stupid washboard roads! 2+ hours later found enough bolts from 4 different store to temporarily fix it and limped her home... Still mad though it damaged my driver side front rim... >:(
WHATTT!!! Wow that sucks im sorry i mean at least you didnt get in a wreck from it falling off bc that def would suck more than getting you rim scraped but i can get those resurfaced too. I scraped all 4 of my blue rims and on sunday i hit something in the road i think it was a deer carcass and scraped the lip on my ground effects kit so wondering if i should call the insurance company c if theyll repaint it lol hope it didnt mess up my suspension or anything bc whatever it was shook the whole car. That lip on the front scrapes all the time esp the tips of it bc everything is so steep here