Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 Focus Sport Package - Changes?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #16
JustHereFTM
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 68588
What I Drive: 2008 Focus

FF Reputation: 7 JustHereFTM Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
i would just hold out for the focus youd be most happy with. i understand the new focus is a rare commodity right now but as the weeks progress there should be more to choose from on the lots. ive test driven both SE's and i can say you want the sport package. yes, you do. i totally agree with everything you said about the standard se, with the exception of more body roll than the standard escape (i dont have an escape to compare it to). the standard se, i almost fell asleep... it was a lot like a toyota. the sport package took the suspension/chassis a step in the right direction so it was well worth the additional money. youll feel a difference if you get to test drive both back to back like i did.

as far as the trim packages, im still confused about what trim level can be optioned with what. this has to be the most confusing car to equip properly ive ever seen in my life. i have the manual that dealers get to sell these things and im still confused so i can understand why the salesmen are clueless, so id cut em some slack. the best advice is to go to ford.com and review the options there. it kinda helps... kinda.

if all else fails, hold out for the focus st :)