Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Welcome Newbies To FF
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #1197
osuivan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85122
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 osuivan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by renard_the_fox View Post
I didn't realise it, but every time I looked up how to do something to my ZX4, google would bring me to a how-to from this site. Eventually, I started realising it, so I decided to stop wasting time, and just joined the site!
I'm 21, female, named Michelle (friends call me Fox). I have a 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 that I know very little about. My dads a mechanic, but lives out of state, so I decided it was time to start learning how to do stuff to my own car so these dern "mechanics" here in AK would stop trying to pull whool over my eyes. ("No, Honestly Ma'am, if you don't change your brake fluid every other month, you're entire engine could sieze!") >.>

We have places like that here in oklahoma. One day after telling them no every time, I told the guy "my uncle works on cars and he said that changing allthat fluid you try to sell is totally pointless" They never asked me about that stuff again.